whats your typical workout week look like? reps/sets and what kind of workouts do you do? what kind of split?
I usually follow a strict program for atleast 6 weeks before moving on to a new one but every once in a while I like to just listen to my body and hit the parts I see/feel need work. This week;
Mon - Legs/Shoulders
Kettlebell swings - warmup
Squats (ass 2 grass) - 3x10
Leg press - 2x10
Leg Extensions - 3x15
Lying Leg Curls - 3x10
Seated Calf Raises - 3x15
DB Shoulder Press - 3x8-10
Side Lateral Raises - 3x12-15
Single Arm Front Lateral Raises - 3x12-15
Rear Delt Raises - 3x12-15
Upright Rows - 3x15
DB Shrugs - 3x8
Wed - Chest/Tri
Bench Press - 3x10
Incline Bench Press - 3x10
Flat DB Press with bands - 2x12
Flat DB Flys - 3x15
Dips - 2x12-15
Tri Pushdown - 4x12
Single arm Reverse Grip Tricep Pulldown - 3x10
Tricep Extension Machine - 3x12-15
Fri - Back/Bi
Deadlift - 5x5
Bent Over BB Row - 3x8-10
Seated Row with Band - 3x10
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown - 3x10
Barbell Curls - 4x12, 10, 8, 6
Seated DB Hammer Curls - 3x10
Preacher Curls - 3x12, 10, 8
Why I'm Not Here for #WhiteGirlsRock | Olivia Cole
- Black Girls Rock! is necessary because when you Google “beautiful women,” this is what you see.
- Because when you look at the covers of Vogue, this is what you see.
- Because when Vanity Fair printed their Hollywood issue, they put the black actresses on the back cover.
- Because when a dark-skinned woman is put on the cover of a magazine, this is what is done to her.
- Because Pixar has never made a movie featuring a black cartoon character.
- Because a black actress has never won a drama series Lead Actress Emmy. (Although Kerry Washington will change that, I am certain.)
- Because in 39 years, only three black women have been part of the cast of SNL.
- Because, until Scandal, the only real place you could find black women in leading roles on television was The Real Housewives of _______.
- Because the “first black Disney Princess” was a frog for 95 percent of the movie.
Is what it is